Through our “Non-Profit Transitions” department, Interim Executive Solutions offers a number of technical resources and consulting services to our clients. The Non-Profit Transitions office of IES is based in Connecticut.
- Succession Planning
- Board Governance
- Strategic Planning & Facilitation
- Dashboard for Data Reporting
- Administration & Finance
- Strategic Restructuring, Consolidations, Partnerships
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Development
- Program & Performance Assessment
- Staff Training and Performance Improvement
- Development & Grant Writing
- IT Assessment
- Planning & Maintenance for Facilities and Properties
Here are some specific examples of engagements:
- Finance – Financial statement analysis for non-finance types
- Planning – Basic strategic and annual operating plan development
- Facilitation – Retreats or workshops for Board members
- Infrastructure Assessment – Determine unmet maintenance needs. Assess value of physical assets owned to explore potential revenue opportunities.
- Mergers, Acquisitions or Collaborations – Help Boards assess the potential for merging, acquiring a related non-profit or consolidating services with another organization.
In addition to providing interim executive directors, we offer a stellar team of technical experts who can help unravel those knotty problems that hold non-profits back from mission success. Here are some examples from our Technical Resources & Services Consulting Team:
Christian W. Dame
Skill Set: Coaching for executive directors, senior staff; Facilitation for group problem solving, visioning, strategic planning, Board retreats.
Skill Set: Assessment of data management systems; Development of organizational “Dashboard”.
Skill Set: Facilitation, strategic planning, municipal human services
Skill Set: Nonprofit mergers & acquisitions
Skill Set: Grant writing
Barbara Wall Lobosco
Skill Set: Strategic Planning
Skill Set: Budgeting, Operations, Partnerships
Skill Set: Information Systems, Software, Technology
Skill Set: Fundraising Development