Interim Executive Solutions offers nonprofit organizations the following categories of services:
Interim Executive Directors
IES provides interim executive directors for non-profit organizations. Typical engagements range from three to nine months. Our team of senior, experienced executives bring a strong commitment to supporting non-profits and experience in the arts, human services, housing, environmental improvement, youth services, elder services, workforce development, historic preservation and more.
Technical Resources & Services Consulting
Through our “Non-Profit Transitions” department, Interim Executive Solutions offers a number of technical resources and consulting services to our clients.
- Executive Coaching
- Succession Planning
- Board Governance
- Strategic Planning & Facilitation
- Capacity Building
- Dashboard for Data Reporting
- Administration & Finance
- Strategic Restructuring, Consolidations
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Development
- Program & Performance Assessment
- Staff Training and Performance Improvement
- Development & Grant Writing
- IT Assessment
- Planning & Maintenance for Facilities and Properties
Here are some specific examples of engagements:
- Finance – Financial statement analysis for non-finance types
- Planning – Basic strategic and annual operating plan development
- Facilitation – Retreats or workshops for Board members
- Infrastructure Assessment – Determine unmet maintenance needs. Assess value of physical assets owned to explore potential revenue opportunities.
- Mergers, Acquisitions or Collaborations – Help Boards assess the potential for merging, acquiring a related non-profit or consolidating services with another organization.
In addition to providing interim executive directors, we offer a stellar team of technical experts who can help unravel those knotty problems that hold non-profits back from mission success.
Special Concerns? We’d like to help! Contact us to discuss your challenge.
Phone: 617-299-9865 or 617-501-5471
Learn how IES can help your non-profit organization today!